Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Two Stellar Reviews on Google Maps! Great Work Team!

Google_maps_logo

"My wife and I purchased a 2012 La Crosse. We love the car and the folks at Capital. Of all the car purchases I have made, more than 30, this has been the easiest and most stress free. It began with an email to Martha and ended 3 days later with her handing us the keys. I have NEVER been more satisfied or could I recommend a dealer more positively. I am looking forward to my next purchase from them."

"I purchased my 2012 Acadia from Capitol Buick and it was the most pleasant car buying experience! I hadn't purchased a new car in 12 years, so I was a bit wary...no worries at all. James Washburn was very attentive to our needs and thorough. Love my car too! Thanks!"

http://bit.ly/JWtVxM

No comments:

Post a Comment