Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thank You So Much for Your Kind Words Cedric

Capitalbuickgmc
"My experience when purchasing my Yukon Denali XL was first rate and first class.  Upon seeing the truck I wanted online, I drove from my home in Birmingham to Capital GMC in Atlanta hoping the deal I saw was indeed factual.  As soon as I got out of my vehicle Gem met me and asked if he could help me.  I said "are you ready to sell a new truck today?"  He said "I am ready everyday!"  I had brought pictures of my trade and he immediately began working on the sale.  Within a short time we had a deal.  I have bought (and sold) hundreds of cars and have had my share of negative experiences, but not this time.  There was no "bait and switch" games at this dealership.  Everyone was polite and showed a genuine interest in earning my business.  Best customer service I have had at a car dealership.  I have been recommending you guys to all I meet who are considering buying another vehicle.  Thanks again!

-Cedric"

No comments:

Post a Comment