Friday, March 29, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
The retail price for this barely used vehicle is $18,797, but now through our special internet pricing, you can get this vehicle for $16,797! 2.9% financing is available as well!
- leather interior
- It's a GM certified pre-owned vehicle
- 2 year/30K free oil changes!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Buick might have one of the smallest lineups among major automakers, but by the time the 2014 model rolls around, it will definitely have one of the freshest. Debuting at the New York Auto Show this week, the 2014 Buick LaCrosse receives numerous styling changes inside and out, and it benefits from many of the same new features found on closely related models like the Cadillac XTS and the 2014 Chevrolet Impala.
Exterior changes are relatively minor, but they still help give the car a fresh, new look. The new face of the 2014 LaCrosse fits in with recently new or redesigned Buick models with its oversized waterfall grille, LED-trimmed headlights and the signature hood vents being moved to the side of the hood rather than the top. Similar changes have been made to the rear, like the reshaped LED taillights, the full-width chrome trim and a new fascia design; LaCrosse models equipped with the 3.6-liter V6 will still get the integrated exhaust finishers but they're executed in a more stylish manner than the current model. Finishing off the exterior, new wheel designs are also being introduced, which will include bringing 20-inch wheels to the sedan's option list.
Inside, Buick redesigned almost the entire cabin to create a more luxurious and upscale appearance. The instrument panel is essentially carried over, but pretty much everything else has been redesigned and updated with the biggest change being to the driver's area. Dual eight-inch configurable displays make up the center stack and gauge cluster, while the overall number of buttons have been reduced from 17 down to just seven. The 2014 LaCrosse will also be offered with the next-generation IntelliLink, which receives many of the same enhancements as Chevy's latest version of MyLink adding better customization, improved voice commands and more features including Pandora. Additionally, new door panels, seat and center console complete the LaCrosse's interior redesign.
Buick will offer four interior color combinations, and there is a new Ultra Luxury Interior Package available. Aptly named, this package will bring a high level of luxury to the 2014 LaCrosse with ash wood trim, semi-aniline leather seating and a synthetic suede material used on the headliner and door panels. New safety features will also be offered on the new LaCrosse, like forward collision alert, lane departure warning, land change alert, rear cross traffic alert, adaptive cruise control and, similar to the Cadillac XTS, Safety Seat Alert that vibrates the lower seat cushion "indicating the direction of a potential crash threat." We're not sure if this works identically to the XTS' system, which can warn of oncoming cars from either side while backing up and buzz the seat in conjunction with the lane departure warning system.
Powertrains will continue to come from either the 3.6-liter V6 or the 2.4-liter four-cylinder used on the base eAssist model, and while fuel economy numbers have not been announced yet, all 2014 LaCrosse models will also benefit from improved aerodynamics with active grille shutters. V6 models equipped with the Touring Package will continue to bring real-time suspension damping to the sedan as well as Buick's HiPer front struts.
Courtesy of Auto Blog
Thursday, March 21, 2013
"Excellent experience at Capital. Brooxsie is a great salesperson and makes every effort to exceed your expectations. All parts of the deal were very straightforward. No tricks or games here. Love the transparent pricing that is shown on the web. None of the "call for price" scams many other dealers run. There is the price, there are the rebates, if you qualify, you get them. Done." -Keith B.
For more great reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/VCUO5n
According to the 2013 J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Index (CSI) Study, buyers of General Motors vehicles seem quite pleased with the quality of maintenance and repair service they receive from their local dealerships. When it came to mass market brands, it was GMC that topped them all; Buick came in third, and Mini finished second. Chevrolet followed right behind in fourth place. Volkswagen, Nissan, Hyundai and Honda rounded off the top eight, respectively.
Meanwhile, in the luxury category, Lexus barely edged Cadillac for the top spot, with a score of 862 points (out of 1,000) to Cadillac’s 858.
The scores are based on more than 91,000 owners and lessees of model-year 2008-2012 new vehicles who take their vehicle to the dealership for maintenance or repair work. From there, five areas of customer service are evaluated: service quality, service initiation, service advisory, service facility and vehicle pick up.
Courtesy of GM Authority
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
The Buick Encore features Intellilink, which allows you to connect you to use Bluetooth technology while driving. Follow these easy steps to pair your compatible mobile device with your 2013 Buick Encore.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
The age of the over-sized luxury car is about to give way to a smarter, more nimble breed. Introducing the all-new Buick Encore in its first TV commercial. Clearly, the next big thing in luxury is small.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Are you looking to customize your vehicle? Order GM Accessories for your Buick, GMC car or truck direct from the manufacturer through Capital Buick GMC! Click here to check out our entire inventory and begin customizing your vehicle now: http://bit.ly/10O8D3A
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The 2013 Buick Enclave, equipped with a standard front center air bag, has received the highest possible five-star overall vehicle score for safety as part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program.
Previously, the luxury crossover SUV was also named a 2013 Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
“Safety is a key consideration for all car buyers, and particularly when it comes to family-oriented luxury vehicles,” said Gay Kent, GM general director of Vehicle Safety and Crashworthiness. “The Enclave is designed to provide excellent crash safety, and goes one step further by offering a front center air bag – an industry first in crash protection.”
The front center air bag is an inflatable restraint designed to help protect drivers and front passengers in far-side impact crashes where the affected occupant is on the opposite, non-struck side of the vehicle. When a severe impact occurs, the air bag deploys in milliseconds from the inboard side of the driver’s seat and inflates between the driver and front passenger, providing added protection for both front occupants.
Other Enclave safety features include:
- Available Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems use radar to watch spots the driver may not see – and provide visible and audible warnings to help prevent collisions.
- Standard head curtain side air bags with rollover protection for outboard occupants in all seating rows. In addition to providing protection in moderate-to-severe side crashes, the roof-mounted head curtain air bags will deploy in a rollover to help provide increased occupant protection and containment.
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology is standard on all models and incorporates full-function traction control.
- Standard rearview camera system is designed to provide the driver with added capability to view what is in the rearward path of the vehicle.
- Standard four-wheel-disc brake system with ABS featuring smooth, quiet operation, longer pad life and more resistance to brake pulsation.
- Safety belt pretensioners reduce forward movement during a collision, and are standard on the front safety belts, along with load-limiting retractors that help limit the belts’ impact on the occupants’ chest. The dynamic locking latch plate locks to hold the occupants’ pelvis in place.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) child seat attachment system is included in outboard second-row seating positions.
- Tire pressure monitoring system is standard on all models.
- Strong body structure to absorb crash energy and provide a protective “safety cage” around occupants.
- Standard hill start assist brakes help reduce the tendency of a vehicle to roll forward or backward on a hill after the brake pedal is released by momentarily retaining pressure on the brake discs.
- Standard OnStar uses GPS and cellular phone technology to automatically call for help in the event of a crash. OnStar subscribers also can use the service to be Good Samaritans by sending help to other motorists, and to call for help in other non-crash emergencies.
Courtesy of Buick Newsroom
Monday, March 11, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Cleaning the induction system will remove restrictions in the engine air flow to help improve fuel economy. Click here to print your coupon: http://bit.ly/QU2zlS
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Monday, March 4, 2013
Before driving onto a beach or into the desert, get out and drop your tire pressure to 12 psi, which helps you "float" on the sand. If you do start to sink into the sand, keep the momentum going: Do not stop. If you really feel the car getting stuck, reverse, back out, and look for a better way forward.