"The salesman was excellent from the moment we spoke on the phone to the car he had lined up to show us based on that conversation. He made sure all of our concerns were addressed and taken care of." -Michael S.For more great reviews, click here.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Monday, November 26, 2012
Courtesy of Reader’s Digest
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
- Fill the gas tank to help prevent condensation from accumulating in the gas tank. Add a fuel stabilizer and drive the car around a bit to distribute the additive to engine parts.
- Wash and wax the car thoroughly to protect the finish.
- Place a vapor barrier on your garage floor. A 4-mil polyethylene drop cloth will do.
- Disengage the parking brake to help avoid brake corrosion.
- Put the car on jack stands to take the weight of the vehicle off the wheels and tires.
- Disconnect and remove the battery to keep it from draining. Place the battery on a trickle type charger. Or periodically drain the battery, using a small light bulb, and then recharge it with a low-volt charger.
- Plug the tailpipe with a rag to prevent moist air from infiltrating into it.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
The 4.3 V6 Vortec will do it all! This GMC features AC, power outlets, cruise control, and StabiliTrak, stability control system. Nobody beats our Internet Department when it comes to pricing or customer service! Call Martha Heneghan and Michael Loncaric 770-953-1800. For more about this vehicle, click here.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Buick’s October retail sales were the highest since 2006, putting the brand on track for its best retail sales year since that year. Year-over-year sales to individual customers increased for the sixth straight month, up 15 percent. Total Buick sales, including those sold to executive fleets and other commercial customers, also grew by 15 percent.
Miami – a city dominated by luxury and import vehicles – is among the places where Buick is growing rapidly. More than twice as many metropolitan Miami car shoppers chose Buick in October compared to 2011, with retail sales up 117 percent.
“Miami is a unique and challenging market,” said Greg Ross, Buick regional zone manager for Florida. “Luxury brands often outsell more affordable brands and the mainstream segments are import-oriented, too. Buick’s growth in this image-conscious market is all about great products, advertising and dealers.”
Mark Naszradi, general manager for Williamson Buick-GMC in Miami, credits Experience Buick for attracting new customers to his showroom. “The new approach to leasing has really helped us,” Naszradi said. “Miami is a big leasing area.”
Experience Buick is a 24-month lease that includes SiriusXM satellite radio, OnStar Directions and Connections and oil changes in the monthly payments. Since launching in mid-March, lease penetration has grown from 47 percent of Buick sales in Miami to 65 percent in October.
Nationally, leasing has more than doubled since the introduction of Experience Buick.
The new 2013 Enclave luxury crossover is now arriving at dealers with many new standard features, including the industry’s first front center air bag and an IntelliLink voice command system. Enclave retail sales were up 1 percent year-over-year in October.
Courtesy of Buick
Monday, November 5, 2012
Courtesy of Reader’s Digest