Friday, August 8, 2014
Here’s 7 Items You Should Never Leave in a Hot Car!
1. Aerosol Cans: Never store an aerosol can in an environment that gets hotter than 120 degrees, it could potentially explode!
2. Medication: Heat can change the chemical composition of prescription medications, so make sure you keep them in a cool dry place!
3. Lighters: This is kind of the same concept as the aerosol cans, they have the potential to explode.
4. Electronic devices: Heat can shorten the lifespan of your iPod or GPS. Take it out of the car when you’re not using it!
5. Glasses: Heat can warp the shape/ lenses of your glasses or sun glasses.
6. Plastic water bottles: Chemicals from the plastic could seep in to the water, which is potentially dangerous to your health.
7. CD’s and DVD’s: Heat can cause damage to both of these items causing them to no longer play.