Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jason, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience.

This note is in reference to Dana Brock.  I simply wanted to take a moment to write you and commend Dana on the exceptional customer service she has provided me the last several months, as I was having difficulty resolving a warranty issue on my 2010 Buick LaCrosse.

 

In short, there was a strange and unidentifiable rattling sound that could be heard from the passenger side of the car, toward the front wheel well.  After several visits to the store without resolution and my frustration mounting, Dana took it upon herself to assure me she would assist with resolving the issue.

 

Not only did Dana go out of her way to do a test drive with me to confirm she, too, heard the noise so she could explain the issue appropriately to the technician; she went above and beyond by arranging for my car to be picked up at my office, rather than having me drive back to the dealership, yet again, to have the car serviced.  I can't tell you how much I appreicated this gesture as I had already missed valuable time away from my office on previous visits.

 

Dana's attention-to-detail, I'm certain, led to the necessary correction made to the vehicle and her personal touch to customer service is a breath of fresh air and a lost art.  I thought it only appropriate she be recognized for her approach with her customers and to her profession.

 

Best Regards,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment